Majestic12 Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majestic12 Alliance

Majestic12 - A Stargate Wars Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Advice for Users of Online Comunities
Advice for Users of Online Comunities I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:21 pm by Lord Neqa'el

» Forum Rules
Advice for Users of Online Comunities I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:43 pm by Kit-Fox

» Welcome to Majestic 12
Advice for Users of Online Comunities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:24 pm by Astral Czar

Advice for Users of Online Comunities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Neqa'el
The Source of Evil
The Source of Evil
Lord Neqa'el

Number of posts : 137
Humor : Dark, Sinister and Fucking Funny
Alliance : MJXII
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Advice for Users of Online Comunities Empty
PostSubject: Advice for Users of Online Comunities   Advice for Users of Online Comunities I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:21 pm

+ Anyone can be anything on the internet! Just because someone says they are a cute 15 year old boy does not mean that they are in fact - cute - 15 - or a boy.

+ Don’t ever post personal information on your profile or in areas visible to the general public. Profiles are publicly visible so do not post your phone number, address, or anything else that may lead someone to you. Comments are also visible to the public and are not the place to share any personal information.

+ Don’t record yourself in a compromising fashion. Be cautious exposing your private life online. Remember -- videos and photos posted on the internet are broadcast across the world and cannot be removed. So be careful with your webcams!

+ If you're uncomfortable with the way a conversation is progressing, JUST GET OUT! Don’t worry about offending anyone. Utilize the "Ignore User" feature as well as the "Report Abuse" buttons. If necessary, report the matter to your local police or http://www.cybertip.ca.

+ Take precautions when meeting people you have met online -- DON’T GO ALONE! Take someone with you, preferably an adult, and plan to meet in an open and public place. Be sure to take a cell phone.

+ If at anytime you need someone to talk to, contact Kids Help Phone. Kids Help Phone is toll-free and totally anonymous. Teens contact Kids Help Phone about issues including all variety of physical, emotional, and cyber abuse; drugs and suicide. To get counseling, call 1-800-668-6868 or go online at http://www.kidshelpphone.ca.
Back to top Go down

Advice for Users of Online Comunities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Majestic12 Alliance :: MJXII WELCOME :: Read Me First-
Jump to: